STREET ART VALPO
Be amazed by the colorful art of Valparaíso, a city integrated into the world circuit of street art. Stairs, walls, buildings, and any element of the city are a canvas for creativity and an explosion of colors. Come with us to explore the non-traditional places of the staging of street art in Valparaíso.
- Trolley or local bus tour
- Visita a cerro Bellavista –museo a Cielo Abierto
- Visit of the Civic Neighborhood and Almendral
- • Tour the Barón funicular
- Visit to the Lecheros and Barón hills
- Visit to the old locomotive turntable (graffiti area)
- Local Ecomapu guide in Spanish, English or French (German or Italian at an additional cost)
- Pick-up from hotel or bus terminal in Valparaíso
- Elevator tickets and public transportation tickets (trolley, train, or local bus)
Does not include
Transfers in private vehicle, Insurance, Meals, Tips.
Terms and conditions
- Activity on foot, with some unevenness and use of stairs in cold or sunny weather.
- Activity subject to weather conditions.
- Trolley service does not operate on Sundays or holidays or due to power outages, and elevators may be closed without prior notice for maintenance or other technical reasons.
- Please inquire about availability on December 31, January 1, and special holidays.
- Refund policy: Flexibility to change date without additional charge until one day before the reservation. 50% charge of the total payment for cancellation one day (24 hours) before the reservation date.