DISHES WITH A STORY
Discover the local gastronomy of Valparaíso through its "picás porteñas" (local and popular restaurants). Our meeting point begins in Plaza Sotomayor where we will take a walking tour of the Barrio Puerto, the historic center of the city and a UNESCO site in Valparaíso. On the route we will visit 3 "picás porteñas" (popular and traditional restaurant or bar in Valparaíso) where we will taste the house specialty along with an appetizer or a glass of Chilean wine.
- Meeting at Sotomayor Square
- Walking tour of Plaza Echaurren and the La Matriz sector
- • Tour around Plaza Echaurren and La Matriz sector
- Walking tour of Serrano and Cochrane streets with all their architectural attractions
- Visit to 3 "picás" during the tour
DISHES WITH A STORY
- Local Ecomapu guide in Spanish, English or French (German or Italian at an additional cost)
- Tasting of typical dishes specializing in fish, shellfish and seaweed. With options of meats and vegetables.
- ✓ Tasting of Beer, Liquors, Water or Wine. Each place will offer house wine, national beer or its typical aperitif, with a choice of water or soda.
- Funicular tickets
Does not include
- Transfers in private vehicle, Insurance, Meals, Tips.
Terms and conditions
- Activity on foot, with some unevenness and use of stairs in cold or sunny weather.
- Activity subject to weather conditions.
- Trolley service does not operate on Sundays or holidays or due to power outages, and elevators may be closed without prior notice for maintenance or other technical reasons.
- Please inquire about availability on December 31, January 1, and special holidays.
- Refund policy: Flexibility to change date without additional charge until one day before the reservation. 50% charge of the total payment for cancellation one day (24 hours) before the reservation date.
- EXPERIENCE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY ACCORDING TO DATE, IF NO AVAILABILITY IS AVAILABLE, A SIMILAR ALTERNATIVE WILL BE OFFERED.